Oh my ganache!
Use this white chocolate ganache as a frosting or a filling for any dessert
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups white chocolate
- Pour cream into a heat-resistant bowl and place over a pan of simmering water. Let the cream come to a boil.
- Remove bowl from the stove and add chocolate chips, letting it sit for 5 minutes. Stir the cream and chocolate until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator over night.
- When you’re ready to use, use the flat paddle attachment on your mixer and beat the chocolate until you see a ridge form around the paddle and the ganache becomes stiff. Make sure not to overmix or your chocolate will become grainy.